Thursday, June 29, 2017

Ye sach hai



For me you are the most perfect and amazing person I have ever seen, that too at such a time when I had no idea about what life is all about.
I saw a life in your eyes that was different. It’s not about your looks; it was about your energy, your aura, and your innocence…a confidence that I used to see in you.
You are not ordinary, it was you where I saw a soul I wanted to be with, forever.
Nobody will ever be better than you.
Your smile is the greatest thing that God made. He made you and said I made perfection.
I believe nobody will ever be as charming as you are. You had an impression that I’m staring at you, always, most of the time. Please tell me if a person has a privilege of looking at the most charming and beautiful yet so soulful? For me looking at you, thinking about you, was no less than a meditation.
Looking at you for merely a second or two was no less than a wonderful feeling and it is just the same after so many years. If I see you after a gap of few days, it makes me feel as if I haven’t seen you for ages and each time I see you that feeling is getting stronger.
The one thing that I can’t understand is why it happens every time in the same manner but I prefer that it happen all the time.

One more thing I would like to say that my day starts with your name and I sleep with your name in mind.
Powered by Blogger.